Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm Watching You - Just Do It!

I have my eye on the following players. They owe us more than a little.

Francesc Fabregas – Off form since February 2008 by my count.

Gael Clichy – From sugar to shite in one season.

Johan Djourou – You say you are ready. Talk is cheap.

Vassiriki Abou Diaby – Man up. You look like you’ve bulked up now man up.

Theo Walcott – Enough talk. Enough hope. Enough hype. Show me the money.

Niklas Bendtner – Consistency is all I ask.

Bakary Sagna – You can do better.

Denilson – Stats look good but…

Manuel Almunia – Stop the mistakes. Become a legend.

Robin van Persie – Big, big year for my favorite Arsenal player.

My expectations:

Francesc Fabregas – Be the player you’ve shown you can be.

Gael Clichy – Stop the mental lapses.

Johan Djourou – Make Kolo, Gallas, and Vermaelen fight it out.

Vassiriki Abou Diaby – Dominate the center of the park.

Theo Walcott – Justify the fee please – decision making must improve.

Niklas Bendtner – Finish your chances. Make me forget about Luis Fabiano.

Bakary Sagna – Be the best RB in the EPL again.

Denilson – Add more goals and assists to your nice stats.

Manuel Almunia – Be unbeatable.

Robin van Persie – World Player of The Year.

The expectations are very high in many cases but winning is about excellence and application, not just saying we’ve learned or that we can be this or we can be that.

Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment