Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

I am drinking and spliffin my way into 2010 and celebrating Arsenal being in a title challenge. The fact that a bunch of teenagers are challenging old cunts like Ryan Giggs, Edwin van der Wank and the Thirty Somethings at Chelsea is a major reason to get smashed tonight.

Not only are we saying goodbye to 2009 but also to the past decade. It was a decade of George Bush, Iraq War, Abramovich, the Glazers, the oil owners that control Man City and cunts like Ashley Cole.

A lot of Gooners have been debating who is the best Arsenal player of the past decade. Pires, Bergkamp, Henry and Fabregas have been mentioned. True, all are great players but the players that I want to remember are: Lauren, Keown, Parlour and Grimandi. Without hard men you have nothing.

Here are a couple of items that I want to address with regards to our rivals:

Harry Redknapp talks about breaking into the top 4 like a crack addict talks about getting clean.

Manchester United's Dimitar Cuntatov says that the title race is only between Chelsea and Manchester United. There was a time when my cock thought that the only way it could have fun was with my hand. That was until I met a naked woman - one to one.

Happy New Year

Keep it Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment