Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Don't Do That

Five things I will never do:

1. Assume a result before a match is played
2. Under estimate the opposition
3. Wish my opponent good luck
4. Let the opposition know what I am thinking
5. Motivate the opposition

Marcos Senna has earned the right to speak out but he didn’t need to call out Togo. I could never understand why combatants or managers would speak so openly about tactics before a match or about their thoughts on battle in general. The last thing I would want is for the opposition to have any kind of edge on me. Equally, I would never assume that I know the limits of their capabilities.

This is a very sensitive time of the season for us. We must be very careful but also be positive. Hand brakes off but play smart as well.

We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment