Thursday, June 17, 2010

The 1st Male Camel Toe

John O'Shea the Manchester United defender refuses to tell anyone the name of his dogs, claiming that they have a right to privacy.

John O'Shea is a cunt.

The 1934 World Cup was held in Italy. Mussolini was Italy's fascist dictator. Hitler was running Germany. America was still going through the Great Depression. I've never known what's so great about depression. When I was 20, this Dutch bird dumped me. She said I was a shit shag. I was depressed for weeks. I wouldn't call it "great."

Anyway, in the 1934 World Cup in Italy, it took the Brazil squad 13 days by boat to get there. On the way they docked at Barcelona and picked up the Spanish squad who duly knocked them out in the second round. Now that's what I call a cunt.

Talking of cunts, Raymond Domenech has a lot to answer for. Here's a coach who has Europe's best players at his disposal, yet somehow manages to make a complete dogs dinner of them. No Nasri, no Benzema, no Vieira in his squad. He never played Cisse or Henry today. In the past he never played Pires because he's a Scorpio. The French FA have a shown themselves up by hiring this weirdo. Tunisian fans must be worried.

So Arsenal face Liverpool away for their first game of the Premiership season. My opinion about playing teams away in the north west - it's better to play them in the Spring or Summer. The weather is conducive to Arsenal's style of play and the pitches are in better condition. One place in particular that has absolute shite weather is Blackburn. I was pleased that we play them at Ewood Puke in August and not November - Arsenal's worst month regarding results.

Well done Lakers

Keep it Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment